Schools & Districts
Rainbow Chefs Academy developed and provided health and wellness instruction to meet and exceed Accreditation Eligibility Requirements for education based partners. In partnering with over 10 school districts (our partners), we have developed wellness education for 40,000+ students!
Every class has a hands-on component.
(All equipment provided!)
Rainbow Chefs Academy Includes
- Every child receives a Rainbow Chefs Academy Backpack
- “No Kitchen Recipes” – NEW RECIPE EVERY COURSE!
- Easily acquired / accessible ingredients listed on each recipe
- Complete Rainbow Chefs Academy Tool Kit with Instructions
Core Curriculum Based
Common core is the heart of education and Rainbow Chefs Academy can tie into your accreditation and activity needs.
How is Rainbow Chefs Academy used?
- Modules/classes are all Common Core aligned
- Can be offered as part of Science, Math, History, or English
- Courses are flexible in the way they can be delivered and presented
- Available during school, as an add-on, elective, or after school
- All modules/classes are CASEL aligned
- Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and STEAM/STEM
- Modules have assessments after each class
- Analytics provided to schools and educators
Rethinking Wellness Education
Combining core competencies of scholastic training with life skills reinforces the implementation of both!
What Students Learn
- Basics of Nutrition
- Food Facts
- Kitchen Safety Skills
- Culinary Vocabulary
- Healthy Cooking Skills
- Science Facts
- Math Facts
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Historical Information
- Healthy Recipes
- Meal Planning