A sample of Rainbow Chefs Academy courses
Around the World
Each course includes 5 Core Facts:
- Nutrition / Food
- Culinary Arts Vocabulary
- Kitchen / Safety
- Manners / Etiquette
- Life Lesson Skills
Eating the Rainbow
- Enjoy different fun and colorful recipes
- Learn useful information on different foods and their colors
- Turn sugar and water into syrup or caramel
- Experiment with heat, liquid, yeast, and much more
- Hands-on activities to understand nutrition, technology and science
- Helps students make science relevant to the “real” world
Math in the Kitchen
Mastering math leads to better results in the kitchen through accuracy and consistency.
In this course, students will learn:
- Universal abbreviations for measurements
- Common conversions between cups, pints, quarts, and gallons
- How many ounces are in a pound, half-pound, or quarter-pound
Garden to Table
- Learn to make healthy, easy and tasty seasonal recipes
- Use fresh produce right from the garden
- Make snacks from scratch using fresh ingredients
- Learn to make smart choices at an early age
- Become savvy and independent in the kitchen
Your imagination will spark your taste buds!
Make recipes like:
- Strawberry Mice
- Lion King Bagels
- … and many more!
Iron Chef Challenge
- Use that ingredient to turn into a creative dish!
- Classmates taste and judge while learning, preparing, and enjoying some friendly competition.
American Food Tour
- Make everything from Southern favorites to classic New England fare
- Everywhere you turn there is something new and delicious to try in our great country!